Support a Good Cause and You Could Win £25,000!
Choose Who to Support
Pick one of the good causes below, sign up, support and you could win!
A £25,000 jackpot and other cash prizes are available every draw.
This Week’s Winning Lottery Numbers
If you matched all six, you’ve just won £25,000!
How the Lottery Works
It costs £1 per entry each week. When you join, you will be given a unique six-digit lucky number to be entered into the weekly draw. You can have more than one entry and will be given a separate number for each entry.
£1 per entry
Unique Six Digit Number
Weekly £25,000 jackpot
The Lottery Draw
The draw is based on the second digit of the Fahrenheit temperature taken at midday in six European locations and published in a British national newspaper.
It takes place every Monday and if you match all six numbers in the correct position, you win a cool £25,000 jackpot!
The more numbers you match in the correct place, the more you win.
Example Result – 4 6 3 1 2 8
Your Numbers – 4 6 3 0 2 8
5 Matched – Win £250!
No need to claim – Prizes automatically paid
You can have more than one entry and will be given a separate number for each entry.
Check your numbers to see if you’re a winner.
Monday 17th Feb 2020
Monday 10th Feb 2020
Monday 3rd Feb 2020
Monday 27th Jan 2020
Monday 20th Jan 2020
Monday 13th Jan 2020
Monday 6th Jan 2020
Monday 30th Dec 2019
Monday 23rd Dec 2019
Monday 16th Dec 2019
Monday 9th Dec 2019
Monday 2nd Dec 2019
Help a Good Cause You Care About
All profit’s raised will go to the good cause you choose, not randomly allocated
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any question about the lottery or need any help, you can contact us directly on 0115 888 1 222, Monday to Friday 9 to 4.30 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you win, there’s no need to make a claim, we will send you a cheque straight to the address you registered with us. If you would like to check if you have won, you can use our results checker.
Prize Provision Services administer the lotteries of all the societies involved. The company is licensed as an External Lottery Manger by the Gambling Commission. You can find out more details by contacting them directly on 0115 888 1 222.
Because every number in our draw is unique, we assign numbers to players to avoid repetition. If you have a set of numbers you would like to use, please get in touch and we will try to accommodate your request.
The information contained on this page is intended for people who play the one of the lotteries we administer. If you are a member of a society who either uses our services or who is looking to use our services, please refer to our company website www.prizeprovision.com
Who We Are
We are Prize Provision Services Ltd, a company licensed by The Gambling Commission as an External Lottery Manager. We provide lottery administration services to hundreds of societies in Great Britain, helping them to raise money.
As we operate as a service provider to the societies, we act as a Data Processor and Data Controller with the society being a Data Controller.
Data Protection Framework
The Data Protection Act 2018 incorporates and supplements all of the requirements of the GDPR.
What Happens to Your Data When You Join a Lottery
To play one of the lotteries we administer, you must choose which Society’s Lottery you wish to join, and register by providing the information outlined in our Player Terms and Conditions to ensure the requirements of the Gambling Act 2005 are met.
You will be asked to provide:
- Your name and address, so that we can write to you to confirm your entry into the Lottery and contact you if you have won a prize.
- Your contact telephone number
- Your date of birth and confirmation you are over 16 years of age
- Your email address
- Opt-in communication preferences
As an External Lottery Manager, we provide your information to the Society whose lottery you are playing. You may update your communication preferences at any time by calling 0115 888 1 222 or emailing email@example.com for more information.
What We May Use Your Data For
We may access and use your personal data only for the purposes for which you have submitted it to us to (a) provide information to you, (b) make contact with you, (c) provide services to you, or (d) meet our regulatory requirements with the Gambling Commission and those as a subsidiary of company Boxhill Technologies PLC, a company listed on AIM stock market.
We will not use your personal information for any other purposes, for example for the communication of marketing materials, unless we have your specific consent that permits us to do so and We will not sell your personal information to third parties and we won’t share your data with any third parties for marketing purposes.
We handle and store your personal data in accordance with industry best practice and use selected third parties to help deliver our services to you and to support our business. For example, a Payment Processor to take payments for your entry. All third parties we use are also bound by the Data Protection Act 2018.
Sensitive Personal Data
The Data Protection Act 2018 specifies a set of personal data categories which are “sensitive”, and which require special consideration by Data Controllers. We do not knowingly collect or process any sensitive personal data.
We retain your personal data while you are playing a lottery which we administer. We also retain your payment history, draw entry history and win history.
When you stop playing, we retain your information for a further 7 years to ensure we meet our regulatory requirements with The Gambling Commission, HMRC and AIM as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, maintain accurate financial and other records and resolve disputes. For example, to allow a regulatory body to audit our financial information and processes.
Following this period, your data all data, including your account itself, will be permanently deleted from our systems and will no longer be provided to the Society who you chose to support.
Children’s Personal Data
It is an offence for a person under 16 to participate in a lottery. As such, we do not maintain any child’s personal data.
Your Data Rights
You have specific rights connected to the provision of your personal data to us. These include your rights to request we:
- confirm to you what personal data we may hold about you, if any, and for what purposes
- change the consent which you have provided to us in relation to your personal data
- correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal data which we may hold about you
- provide you with a complete copy of your personal data for you to move elsewhere
- stop the processing of your personal data, whilst an objection from you is being resolved
- permanently erase all your personal data promptly, and confirm to you that this has been done (there may be reasons why we may be unable to do this which are outlined in the Data Retention section)
To contact Us, please see the information at the bottom of this page.
If we do not address your request or fail to provide you with a valid reason why we have been unable to do so, you have the right to contact the Information Commissioner’s Office to make a complaint. They can be contacted via their website (www.ico.org.uk) or by telephone 0303 123 1113.
Where we store your personal information
Your customer data is held on secure servers inside the European Economic Area (“EEA”), specifically the United Kingdom.
By registering on the website or sending us your personal information by other means, you are indicating your consent for your personal information to be stored on our servers within the EEA.
All third parties which we use to process your data are also bound by the Data Protection Act 2018 and The Gambling Act 2005.
Prize Provision Services Ltd
20 Market Hill
Call: 0115 888 1 222
25p goes straight to your society. The rest is divided into two parts to cover the prizes and to pay for the administration and promotion of the lottery itself.
However the good cause that you support chooses. Every month they will be transferred the money that they have raised directly to the society bank accounts. From there, it can go toward supporting the great work that your good causes do.
Each entry to the lottery costs £1., We collect your payments via monthly direct debit on or around the 1st of each month.
- 1. “Terms and Conditions” – The terms and conditions written in the clauses of this document
- 2. “Act” – The Gambling Act 2005
- 3. “Lottery” – The 25k Lottery
- 4. “Society Lottery” – A Lottery run on behalf of a society
- 5. “Society Lotteries” – Society lotteries which participate in the Lottery
- 6. “Draw” – The process by which winners are selected
- 7. “PPS” “We” “Our” – Prize Provision Services Limited of NBV Enterprise Centre, 6 David Lane, Nottingham, NG6 0JU
- 8. “Application Form” – A form which a person completes to register as a Player of the Lottery
- 9. “Player” “You” “Your” – An individual who has, or will, register to enter into the Lottery
- 10. “Rules” – The rules of the Lottery as set out below and amended from time to time
- 11. “Society” – The good cause(s) or charity(ies) which participate and promote the Lottery from time to time
- 12. “Promoter” – The registered or licensed promoter of the Lottery
- 13. “Lottery Proceeds” – Money which a Player pays to PPS for entry into the Lottery
- 14. “Lucky Numbers” – The six digits used to identify individual entries into the Lottery
- 15. “Entry” “Entries” – A Player’s set of Lucky Numbers put into a Lottery Draw as a chance to win a prize.
- 16. “Winning Number” – The six digits made up which make up the winning number in a Lottery. See 7.3.
- 17. “Good Cause Fund” – A fund used by PPS to support current Societies in the promotion of their lottery from time to time
- 18. “Administration Fees” – Fees charged to Society by PPS for services provided in relation to managing their Society Lottery
- 19. “Website” – The 25k Lottery website 25klottery.com
- 1. The Lottery is administered by PPS, regulated by the Gambling Commission under the licence numbers in the footer of this page.
- 2. The Lottery is promoted by the Promoter and conducted for the benefit of Society.
- 3. When you enter the Lottery, you enter and support the Society Lottery of your choosing and Lottery Proceeds will support only that Society
- 1. You can register for the Lottery by the completion of an Application Form which will be published in a variety of forms from time to time.
- 2. It is an offence for anyone under the age of 16 years to participate in a Lottery. The Gambling Act 2005 states that PPS has a statutory duty to verify that a Player or potential Player is 16 or over.
- 3. PPS will, where appropriate, carry out checks to verify this requirement, including seeking confirmation from relevant agencies who can provide such information if necessary.
- 4. Registration will require you to provide the following information:
- 4.1. Your name and address, so that we can write to you to confirm your entry into the Lottery and contact you if you have won a prize.
- 4.2. Confirmation that you are over 16 years of age, in order to ensure compliance with the Act.
- 4.3. The number of Entries in the Lottery you wish to purchase
- 5. PPS will also ask you to provide the following information;
- 5.1. Your contact telephone number
- 5.2. Your date of birth
- 5.3. Your mobile phone number
- 5.4. Your email address
- 6. Payment may be made via the following methods and the relevant information will vary depending upon the payment method. You will also be required to provide information relating to the purchase of your Entries.
- 6.1. Direct Debit – Bank or Building Society details together with an instruction to your bank to make Direct Debit payments.
- 6.2. Standing Order
- 6.3. Standing orders may only be set up using a written mandate. This mandate is available on the back of our leaflets.
- 6.4. Your written authority is required to set up a regular payment using your credit / debit card unless you submit your authorisation via our website. Your authority or the website transaction record will be retained for a minimum period of seven years following your final payment whenever that might occur.
- 6.5. Card – Information required will include card number, expiry date and card security number.
- 6.6. Any other made method made available by PPS from time to time – The information required will depend upon the payment method
- 7. Randomly selected Lucky Numbers will be issued to you with your confirmation of Entry. You may subsequently request alternative Lucky Numbers at any time and these will be issued to you providing they have not already been allocated to an existing Player.
- 8. Following registration PPS will send you confirmation of your entry. The confirmation will specify the date of the first Draw into which you will be entered, your Lucky Numbers, your name, address and any other relevant details provided to PPS as part of your registration.
- 9. It is your responsibility to ensure that the personal information you provide to us is accurate.
- 10. No application is deemed to have been accepted unless and until players have submitted a valid, legible and properly completed Application Form; payment has been received in cleared funds for the full amount (and by one of the methods) stipulated on the Application Form.
- 11. PPS reserve the right not to accept an application or to cancel an existing subscription at our absolute discretion. Any such rejection or cancellation may be reconsidered on submission of a written appeal to us acting on behalf of Society within 7 days.
- 12. The Promoter or PPS may reject any application without giving a reason at their absolute discretion.
4. Changes to Player Details
- 1. It is your responsibility as the Player to advise us of any change of address or any other Player details deemed necessary.
- 2. If you discover any error in your name, address or any other details provided to PPS as part of your registration when you receive your confirmation then you must correct this by notifying PPS in writing or by e-mail.
- 3. PPS will make any required corrections as soon as reasonably possible.
- 4. PPS shall not be liable for any loss or damage (including loss of the opportunity to enter the Lottery and / or the right to receive a prize) suffered by you until such correction has been made.
- 5. Any correction notified to PPS shall only become effective once the correction has been made.
- 6. Changes to the bank or building society specified during registration will require the completion of a new Direct Debit mandate. Further information regarding this can be obtained from PPS upon request.
5. Entry and Verification
- 1. Only registered players can be entered into the Lottery
- 2. You may not buy or claim to buy Lottery entries on behalf of any other person
- 3. Members and officers of the Society are not precluded from playing the Lottery.
- 4. PPS employees and their partners and persons living in their same household, are not eligible to participate in the Lottery.
- 5. Entries that have been purchased and entered into a Draw for which they were intended are prohibited from being subsequently refunded.
- 6. By entering into the Lottery, you agree to be bound by the Rules, and applicable provisions of the Act and any relevant regulations made thereunder from time to time. PPS shall not be liable for any loss or damage (including loss of the opportunity to enter the Lottery and / or the right to receive a prize) suffered by you if you have not complied with the Rules.
- 7. The Rules may be amended by PPS from time to time.
- 1. The price for each Entry is £1 or such other sum as PPS may from time to time notify to you.
- 2. Payment for entries may be made by the following methods:
- 2.1. Direct Debit
- 2.2. Standing Order
- 2.3. Credit Card
- 2.4. Any other method made available by PPS from time to time
- 3. Payment for Entries are made directly to PPS. Therefore:
- 3.1. Standing Order payments will be referenced as either PPS or The 25k Lottery on your bank statement.
- 3.2. Direct Debit payments will be referenced as either The Weather Lottery or Sports Club Lottery on your bank statement.
- 3.3. Card payments will be referenced either as PPS or The Weather Lottery Lottery on your card statement.
- 4. In order to comply with the Act only those entries for which payment has been received in advance are eligible for entry into the lottery.
- 4.1. Your entries and therefore associated Lucky Number(s) will not be entered into a Draw unless PPS has received all cleared funds relating to your Entries by 5:00pm on the Thursday of that week’s Draw.
- 4.2. If there is a dispute regarding whether entries have been paid for then such dispute shall be resolved by reference to the details set out on PPS bank statements statements relating to the lottery bank accounts.
- 4.3. It is a Player’s responsibility to check that payments being made are correct from time-to-time.
- 5. Entries will cease when no further payments are received, and your Lottery Proceeds become insufficient to fund any of your entries into a lottery.
- 6. If the amount remains insufficient to pay for entries into a Draw for 26 draws or greater any remaining Lottery Proceeds will be donated to the Good Cause Fund.
- 1. The Draw will normally take place each Monday.
- 2. PPS will endeavour to conduct a Lottery every Monday. Where this is not possible, it will be conducted as soon after as possible.
- 3. The Winning Number shall be comprised of last published digit taken from the temperatures in degrees Fahrenheit for the locations listed below as published in “The Daily Mail” or such other newspaper as PPS may (at their discretion) select from time to time:
- 3.1. Corfu
- 3.2. Athens
- 3.3. Tenerife
- 3.4. Vienna
- 3.5. Amsterdam
- 3.6. Stockholm
- 4. If one or more of the six cities chosen are not printed in the selected newspaper, back up cities will be used in this order:
- 4.1. Paris
- 4.2. Copenhagen
- 4.3. Berlin
- 4.4. Dublin
- 4.5. Lisbon
- 4.6. Strasbourg
- 5. In the event of any disparity between the temperatures published by the selected newspaper and the Met Office, the temperatures in the selected newspaper shall prevail.
- 1. Prize winners will be determined by whether a Player’s Lucky Numbers that have been entered into a Draw match the Winning Number.
- 2. To match, a digit of the Lucky Number must match the relevant city of the Winning Number in the relevant Draw.
- 3. Prizes are issued as follows:
- 3.1. Matching 6 numbers, the prize will be £25,000.
- 3.2. Matching 5 numbers, the prize will be £250.
- 3.3. Matching 4 numbers, the prize will be £20.
- 3.4. Matching 3 numbers, the prize will be £2.
- 4. There is a limit of one prize per entry which will be the highest possible prize awardable for the applicable entry.
- 4.1. The winning probabilities are:
- 4.2. Six Number Match 1 in 1,000,000
- 4.3. Five Number Match 1 in 18,518
- 4.4. Four Number Match 1 in 823
- 4.5. Three Number Match 1 in 69
- 4.6. Prize winners are notified by post within 28 days of the Draw taking place which will include the relevant cheque.
- 5. Weekly Winning Numbers are published on the Website and are also available from the PPS office on request within one week of the Draw
- 6. All prizes will be paid by means of cheque although PPS may elect to pay prizes in cash, or by payment direct into a player’s bank account if this facility is available.
- 7. PPS reserves the right to amend the prizes at any time. Any such changes will be published on the Website at least one month prior to a change being made.
- 8. PPS reserves the right to withhold the payment of any prize until it is entirely satisfied that the Player who has won the prize has fully complied with the Rules.
- 9. Upon winning any prize in the Lottery, you may be required to prove you have met the criteria specified in these Terms and Conditions, in order to claim your prize.
- 10. There are no alternatives to the prizes offered from time to time and no interest is payable.
- 11. Prize cheques must be cashed within 6 months of the Draw date. Any unclaimed prizes will be re-credited to the PPS main account after a period of six months has elapsed from the date of the Draw.
9. Entry Cancellation
- 1. You may cancel your entry into the Lottery by notifying PPS in writing via
- 1.1. Post to the Registered Office
- 1.2. E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- 1.3. Form on the Website
- 2. Upon receipt of your cancellation, PPS will;
- 2.1. Cancel future Direct Debit payments as soon as practicable
- 2.2. Cancel future card payments as soon as is practicable.
- 2.3. Inform you of your last Draw date via a written return communication to either your registered postal or e-mail address.
- 3. If you pay by Standing Order, you must cancel your payment with your bank. PPS is unable to cancel Standing Orders on behalf of Players. If you continue to pay, you will continue to be entered into draws.
- 4. You may request a refund of payments made prior to the cancellation notice being received but which have not been used to pay for Entries. PPS will refund by Bank Transfer to the Player’s bank account.
- 5. Other than the reimbursement of Lottery Proceeds, PPS shall not be liable for any loss or damage (including loss of the opportunity to enter the Lottery and / or the right to receive a prize) suffered by you in relation to such cancellation.
- 6. If you wish to rejoin a lottery at a future date, you must complete a new registration.
10. Lottery Cancellation
- 1. The Promoter or PPS on its behalf may, without giving reason or notice, decline to accept an application; terminate or suspend the scheme or cancel an existing subscription in any of which events neither the Promoter nor PPS shall be liable to the applicant or subscriber for any actual or perceived loss, damage or liability thereby arising other than for the return of any monies held on account of future Lotteries and the award of prizes for Lotteries conducted prior to such termination or suspension of Society Lottery or cancellation of a subscription.
- 2. The Promoter’s decisions required to be made pursuant to these Terms and Conditions shall, once made, be final and binding.
- 3. Save where the Terms and Conditions expressly provide otherwise, the Promoter or PPS shall not be obliged to respond to or to enter into any correspondence.
- 4. PPS will write to inform you of the last Draw date and outline options and actions you may wish to take.
- 5. Where you continue to pay into PPS after the final draw which you will be entered into has occurred, your money will be donated to the Good Cause Fund, minus the Administration Fees equal to the amount previously charged to Society whose lottery you were playing. Therefore, the Good Cause Fund will receive no less than 37% of this money.
11. Suspension of the Draw
- 1. PPS may (at its absolute discretion) suspend the Lottery for any period of time. During such period, PPS shall retain all Lottery Proceeds that have not been used to pay for entries in previous Draws in a Segregated bank account status. This is considered medium rated protection by the Gambling Commission.
- 2. You will be notified of further details regarding the resumption of the Lottery or otherwise as soon as reasonably practicable after the date of suspension in writing.
- 1. An instruction to be self-excluded, as defined in the Gambling Act 2005, from Lotteries may be submitted in writing, faxed or telephoned through to the PPS office or completed via our website.
- 2. Customers wishing to use this facility will not be able to rejoin the Lottery for a minimum of 6 months from the date of exclusion.
- 3. A copy of the self-exclusion procedure is available on the Website or by request from PPS.
- 1. Neither PPS nor any Society participating in the Lottery from time to time shall be liable to you for any loss or damage suffered by you arising from:
- 1.1. Any delays or failures in the postal service or other delivery methods used by PPS or you from time to time.
- 1.2. Any delays or failures in any systems used by PPS or you to transmit e-mails.
- 1.3. Any failure in any software or other systems used by PPS for the administration of the Lottery.
- 1.4. Any delays of failures in the banking system used by PPS or you.
- 1.5. Any refusal by PPS to accept registration of an individual as a Player or the cancellation of a Player by PPS.
- 1.6. Any failure to enter your Chance into the Draw.
- 1.7. Any event beyond the reasonable control of PPS.
- 2. Neither PPS nor any Society promoting the Lottery from time to time shall be liable to you in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise for any indirect or consequential loss suffered by you in relation to your participation in the Lottery (including loss of the opportunity to enter the Lottery and / or the chance of winning a prize).
- 1. Any complaints relating to the Lottery should be sent in writing to PPS using the address at the bottom of this webpage, giving full details of the complaint and supporting documentation.
- 2. The Promoter’s decisions made pursuant to the Rules shall be final and binding.
- 3. Save where the Rules expressly provide otherwise, the Promoter or PPS shall not be obliged to enter into any correspondence.
- 4. All complaints and disputes will be dealt with in accordance with our procedure, a copy of which is available from the PPS office or the Website. In the event a dispute cannot be resolved then it may be referred to Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR). As a member of the Lotteries Council the ADR entity will be The Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS). IBAS is a free to use service.
IBAS contact details:
Independent Betting Adjudication Service
PO Box 62639
Telephone: 020 7347 5883
16. Funds Protection
- 1. Customer Funds are protected from the insolvency of PPS by being kept in a Segregated bank account to maintain a separation from PPS own trading income and to protect those funds in the event of insolvency. This is considered medium rated protection by the Gambling Commission.
- 1. PPS reserves the right to amend or modify these terms at any time. You will be notified of material changes. Minor changes will be displayed on the Website, you are therefore advised to regularly check the Terms and Conditions for such amendments or alterations.
PPS Head Office:
NBV Enterprise Centre
6 David Lane